Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day One

Well, it was bound to happen, I've decided to join the thousands of bloggers out there. This site will be primarily to share with friends and family about our journey to adopt our second child from Colombia, but I guess I can use it to share/vent/discuss just about anything so we shall see where it takes me.

A little about us, my husband Anthony and I adopted our precious daughter, Oliva Isabel through Commonwealth Adoptions(CAII) in 2005 and we have begun the second adoption process. CAII just closed and we have been transfered to Adoptions by Gladney to complete our adoption. From the little I know about Gladney, I feel this will be a very positive thing, they seem to be a well establised agency and from the first phone call we had with them last week, they definitely seem to know what they are doing.


I have to learn to post pics and as soon as I do I'll put some up!

No comments: