Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick, sick sick!

The 3 of us have been out of comission for a few days now. Oli started with fever last Saturday, wound up with 103.5 on Sunday night. We had to put her in the tub with warm water and she was not a happy camper! After waiting for 2 1/2 (yes, TWO AND A HALF) hours at the drs on Monday morning he said it was just a viral infection and fortunately her lungs were clear so all we had to do was keep her hydrated. Of course Anthony and I proceeded to get sick right after that . I have not been so ill for a few years with a fever for 3 days and lots of coughing. I think (HOPE) the worst is behind us especially because we have our Murder Mystery Dinner to celebrate my B day this coming Saturday. I am SO looking forward to it. This year the theme is 70s Disco, which is my all time favorite era so I am even more psyched about it than usual. I'll be sure to post pictures soon! Anthony and I are going as Sonny and Cher!

No comments: