1) He is a sweetheart, has a smile that lights up a room.
2) He adores his toy cars and can play with them for a long long time.
3) He is a good eater! So far the only thing he has not liked are cucumbers (cant blame him!)
4) We may have to watch his food intake, he will eat and eat and eat . . .
5) We suspect he may also have some type of gastrointestinal thing going on bc he has pooped *8* times today and 7 of them were super soft.
6) He already ADORES his papi, cant stop saying papi papi all day long.
7) At Pisingos they explained that since all his caretakers are women he calls them all "tia" (aunt) . . .. that it will take a while for him to realize the meaning of having one "mami" . . . . So far I am called tia. . . . :)
8) When he lays his head on your shoulder, it just makes you just melt
Here are some pictures from yesterday and today I wanted to share:
I know its not great (taken through a glass with flash) but this is the moment Oli and Giancarlo met.
This one is what I think he looks like the most in real life! (I dont think he looks much like his referral photo!)
Here is Oli, papi and Giancarlos with Lucas the llama
I LOVE this one bc Oli spontaneously took his hand as we were walking up in Monserrate
Giancarlo being goofy. . . here you can see the gap of his misisng tooth (it had to be extracted bc he fell and broke it.)
Exhausted after Monserrate. . . .which leads me to fact # 9 I have learned about him today. . . .he snores! He fell asleep in the car on the way back to the hotel.. . . .Oli's comment about the fact
"Oh great, now we have two snorers in the family!"